A couple notes:
- The BTJ Handmade Gift Shops on Governor's Island has been extended until September 30!! Last chance to visit beautiful Governor's Island and purchase great handmade items before the island closes for the year! What are you waiting for?
- On September 30 LMK will be in Hoboken. If you end up by the Starbucks on Washington Street, you'll be sure to find us. The Hoboken Arts and Music Festival is always a great time. Come check it out!!
- LMK will be a featured artist at the Creative Arts Workshop 44th Annual Celebration of American Crafts Exhibition! Begins the end of October and goes until Christmas Eve! If you find yourself in New Haven,please check out this wonderful organization. So much great art on display. Excellent Christmas gifts!
- The new addition to the Upcoming Event is The Holiday Market at Union Square. LMK will have our own booth. Lots of Musettes. Loads of WannaBe Dragon Monsters. It's a great atmosphere, full of Holiday cheer and throngs of shoppers, tourists, and assorted gawkers. A real New York experience and one that LMK is happy to be part of. Come visit on these cold days and warm your heart with a Musette. (Bring hot chocolate to keep us warm, too!!)
- As always you can find LMK in the comfort of your own home at out Etsy Shop.
- All LMK products are 100% Handmade. Some recycled and organic materials available as well as our signature lines of designer fabrics. LMK is locate din nearby Jersey City, home of other great artists!